THE FOLLOWING USER AGREEMENT DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH NJOY CABS (OWNED & OPERATED BY ANED TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.) OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO THE NJOY PLATFORM.
- The Customers booking/availing the services of Njoy Cabs platform through Mobile Application or Call Centre or Website are exclusively bound and governed by this terms and conditions as published on the company website njoycabs.com
- Njoy Cabs provides technology based services for booking taxis to you and you agree to obtain taxi services offered by third party taxi providers, drivers or vehicle operators (“the Service Provider”). The taxi services provided by third parties on Njoy Cabs Technology platform, shall be responsibility of the third party providing the services to you. Accordingly, Njoy Cabs is merely an intermediary providing online marketplace services and all liability and claims with respect to the Services availed lies solely with the respective Service Provider.
- By accepting these User Terms and Conditions, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold the Njoy Cabs, its affiliates, its licensors, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with:
(a) your violation or breach of any term of these User Terms or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein;
(b) your violation of any rights of any third party, including Service Providers arranged via the mobile application, or;
(c) your use or misuse of the Mobile application or Website
- The pricing of Njoy Cabs taxi hire is self regulated and not prescribe by any regulatory authority.
- Njoy Cabs shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and condition at website njoycabs.com or on the date that Njoy Cabs may indicate that such additions, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- Njoy Cabs does not warrant that this site, mobile application, its servers, or e-mail sent from Njoy Cabs are free of viruses or other harmful components. Njoy Cabs will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site and mobile application, including, but not limited to direct and indirect.
- The customer shall pay the taxi fare as displayed on the mobile application that may include additional Kms/Hours/Waiting charges, Parking charges, Toll Tax, State entry tax, Driver Allowance, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or taxes imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services. Once trip is booked, Customers can only changed their booked package on/before their trip starts (i.e. on/before trip pick up time). The customer cannot change the package once the trip is started. In addition, following terms and conditions will applicable for various trip types;
(a) For every booking that Njoy Cabs provides for a particular route, has a fixed Kilometers and Hours as a package pricing, unless specifically indicated. The final amount for your trip will be calculated based on actual usage (number of Kilometers and Hours). Distance and time is calculated from customer’s residence for both within city and outside city trips. Customers are requested to check the starting time and the starting odometer with the driver prior to the journey starts. Disputes regarding the same will not be acceptable after completion of journey;(b) No receipts will be provided for state entry taxes and toll tax by the driver;
(c) For Airport Transfer and One Side Trip: A 30 minutes free waiting time is provided from the pick up time of the trip. Extra hour (after the free waiting time) will be applicable even if it is 5 minutes past and will be treated as full hour and will attract tariff applicable extra hour. No stop over shall be allowed once the trip is started. Driver Allowance will also be applicable for any trip that has more than 199 Kms distance (One side);
(d) For City Taxi Trip: A 15 minutes free waiting time is provided from the pick up time of the trip. Extra hour (after the free waiting time) will be applicable even if it is 2 minutes past and will be treated as full hour and will attract tariff applicable extra hour. No stop over shall be allowed once the trip is started.
(e) For Round Trip and Hourly Rental: Driver Allowance will be applicable after 9 hours. Extra hour (after the given package hours limit) will be applicable even if it is 5 minutes past and will be treated as full hour and will attract tariff applicable extra hour. The pickup from City A shall have the drop off point in the same City A only. In case of a pickup from City A and drop to City B, the distance from the drop off point in city B to City A will be calculated and the additional payment for the same has to be made by the customer;
(f) For Multiday Trip: A minimum of 300 Kilometers is chargeable per day for Multiday trip. Driver Allowance of Day/Night will be chargeable per day. A calendar day begins at 6.00 A.M and ends at 12.00 Midnight. In case a drop off happens after 12 midnight, an additional days charges (of 300 Kilometers) are applicable unless specifically stated in the package rates quoted.
- When You use the Website or Mobile App or send emails or other data, information or communication to us via Call Centre, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email, SMS or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by Njoy Cabs is at the sole risk of the customer and that Njoy Cabs disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Without prejudice to the above, Njoy Cabs responsibilities doesn’t include:
(a) The taxi not departing/reaching on time;
(b) The taxi driver being rude;
(c) The taxi seats, air-conditioner cooling, etc. not being up to customer’s expectations;
(d) The taxi driver cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons;
(e) The baggage of the customer getting lost/stolen/damaged;
(f) The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point or location, etc.;
(g) The customer has been dropped to nearest location in order of preference and not at a particular place which is not on the route.
- Njoy Cabs and the Service Provider shall not be jointly or severally held responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the customer arising out of the use of taxi services offered by Njoy Cabs or due to the failure of Njoy Cabs to provide services to the customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the customer’s non-compliance with the services recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunication system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Njoy Cabs or any person or any organisation involved in the above systems.
- Wallet: Wallet is a pre-paid payment instrument which is associated with your Mobile App account. You can maintain a balance of money and redeem it at your convenience. Please note that Driver will be the issuer of wallet and the Driver shall be responsible for redeeming the money lying to your credit of your wallet account and Njoy Cabs does not assume any risk, liability or responsibility with respect to wallet money. Njoy Cabs will not pay any interest on the amount maintained by you in your Njoy Wallet.
(a) Refill of Wallet: Your Wallet can be refilled, using any of the pre-paid payment options only. You will be able to recharge your Wallet up to an amount of minimum ₹100 in one instance. There is no need to maintain a minimum balance;(b) Refund of Wallet Amount: Your Wallet comprises of three types of balances- Promotional balance (which is credit granted by Us purely for promotional or goodwill purposes).), Topped-up balance (which is a prepaid amount that You added to the Wallet to pay for future trip on Njoy Cabs mobile app);
(c) Limitation of Liability: In no event will Njoy Cabs will be liable for any money lying to your credit in wallet, any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Wallet or association with the Wallet. The Topped-up balance (prepaid amount) as well as the Promotional balance added to the Wallet will be non-refundable.
- Promotional Codes: Njoy Cabs generates promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the mobile app and website as a discount coupon. Customers are advised that the promotional offer of using Promotion Codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case if the customer fails to enter the promocode before making the booking, the company shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made. In addition, the following conditions will be applicable;
(a) Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, Customer can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time;(b) No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of making a booking. Promotional discounts are applied only on the base amount for a route selected. Discounts are not applicable for any additional components including taxes;
(c) On cancellation of online payment bookings done using promotional codes, the booking refund amounts are calculated on total price before discount and cancellation charges if applicable.
- NjoyCash: NjoyCash is our loyalty program that provides Virtual Currency to every Customer. Njoy Cabs has the right to alter the NjoyCash amount to be credited in to Customer’s NjoyCash wallet at anytime. NjoyCash amount is non-transferrable and once expired cannot be re-instantiated. Njoy Cabs reserves the right to cancel all related bookings or NjoyCash, if there is a fraudulent pattern noticed in the NjoyCash earnings and bookings.
(a) Mobile App Registration (New Customer only): When a new Customer registers in mobile app, they will get ₹500 NjoyCash credited into their NjoyCash wallet;(b) Refer & Earn Program: When a Customer refer a friend to download Njoy App and a friend completes their first booking, the Customer gets an instant ₹150 NjoyCash credited into their NjoyCash wallet. In addition, the friend gets ₹500 NjoyCash credited into their NjoyCash wallet;
(c) Cab Booking: Every Customer who complete their Cab booking will get ₹100 NjoyCash credited into their NjoyCash wallet. The NjoyCash amount credited may be different for each trip route type. The NjoyCash benefits can be availed on the latest Mobile Application only;
(d) Redemption: Customers can redeem NjoyCash for every booking they do through mobile app. Currently, Customers can redeem 10% (up to maximum between Rs.50 to Rs.250 NjoyCash) of their total available NjoyCash towards their booking. Customer can use NjoyCash and avail discount on the booking by selecting in the box provided adjacent to “Use NjoyCash”. In the case of cancellation of a booking due to any circumstance, the amount of NjoyCash will not be refunded back or reinstated to the Customer.
- Without prejudice to the above, Njoy Cabs shall not be joint and/or severally held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the customer as a result of any failure by Njoy Cabs to provide a taxi to the customer within any stipulated time even if Njoy Cabs has agreed to provide the taxi or even if the customer has advised Njoy Cabs of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
- The customer shall indemnify Njoy Cabs from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Njoy Cabs may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the used of purposed use of the services by the customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
- Customer shall not smoke; chew tobacco or such other substances during the journey and shall not be allowed to travel in the taxi if they are found intoxicated or under influence of any drug or similar substances.
- Njoy Cabs is hereby authorised to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the customer uses the mobile phone to make a taxi booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the customer.
- Njoy Cabs shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate or cancel booking of taxis done by the customer. Customers may cancel their booking with us any time before the schedule date and time of your pick-up by calling us on our 24×7 Customer Care helpline number. Although a cancellation charge may be applicable as per the below schedule:
(a) If the pick up is from major cities (Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Mumbai, Nashik, Pune, etc.) cancellation is done more than 2 hours prior to the pickup time: No Cancellation Charges will be levied on Customer. In case, the cancellation is done within 2 hours of the pickup time, Rs.200 and Rs.300 will be charged for Mini/Sedan and 7-Seater respectively;(b) For all other cities pick ups, if cancellation is done within 4 hours prior to the pick-up time: You are liable to pay full fare of the booking amount including any Toll tax/Parking fees as cancellation charges.
- Njoy Cabs maximum liability is limited to refund of the amount of fare charged for the particular transaction, only in case the user has actually suffered any loss in the said trip and proved the same to the satisfaction of Njoy Cabs. For Airport or Bus or Railway station drops, Njoy Cabs is not liable for compensating customer for missing the flight/bus/train due to any delays or non availability of taxi.
- Njoy Cabs promotes all its customers to take full responsibility of their items. In case of the lost items inside the Cabs during the journey, Njoy cabs will try to locate the items on a best-effort basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- The courts of Vadodara, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by Njoy Cabs or the agreement or arrangement between Njoy Cabs and the customer.