THE FOLLOWING USER AGREEMENT DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH NJOY CABS (OWNED & OPERATED BY ANED TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.) OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO THE NJOY PLATFORM.
- The Customers booking/availing the services of Njoy Cabs platform through Mobile Application or Call Centre or Website are exclusively bound and governed by this terms and conditions as published on the company website njoycabs.com
- Njoy Cabs provides technology based services for booking taxis to you and you agree to obtain taxi services offered by third party taxi providers, drivers or vehicle operators (“the Service Provider”). The taxi services provided by third parties on Njoy Cabs Technology platform, shall be responsibility of the third party providing the services to you. Accordingly, Njoy Cabs is merely an intermediary providing online marketplace services and all liability and claims with respect to the Services availed lies solely with the respective Service Provider.
- By accepting these User Terms and Conditions, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold the Njoy Cabs, its affiliates, its licensors, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (a) your violation or breach of any term of these User Terms or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein; (b) your violation of any rights of any third party, including Service Providers arranged via the mobile application, or (c) your use or misuse of the Mobile application or Website.
- The pricing of Njoy Cabs taxi hire is self regulated and not prescribe by any regulatory authority.
- Njoy Cabs shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and condition at website njoycabs.com or on the date that Njoy Cabs may indicate that such additions, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- Njoy Cabs does not warrant that this site, mobile application, its servers, or e-mail sent from Njoy Cabs are free of viruses or other harmful components. Njoy Cabs will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site and mobile application, including, but not limited to direct, indirect.
- The customer shall pay the taxi fare as displayed on the meter/mobile application, additional Kms/waiting charges, parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or taxes imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services. For the intercity trip, round trip toll charges will be payable by customer even though the trip is one way.
- When You use the Website or Mobile App or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email, SMS or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by Njoy Cabs is at the sole risk of the customer and that Njoy Cabs disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Without prejudice to the above, Njoy Cabs makes no representation or warranty that:
(a) The taxi service will meet your requirements;
(b) The taxi service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Njoy Cabs and the Service Provider shall not be jointly or severally held responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the customer arising out of the use of taxi services offered by Njoy Cabs or due to the failure of Njoy Cabs to provide services to the customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the customer’s non-compliance with the services recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunication system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Njoy Cabs or any person or any organisation involved in the above systems.
- The Wallet (“Wallet”) is a pre-paid payment instrument which is associated with your Mobile App account. You can maintain a balance of money and redeem it at your convenience. Please note that Driver will be the issuer of wallet and the Driver shall be responsible for redeeming the money lying to your credit of your wallet account and Njoy Cabs does not assume any risk, liability or responsibility with respect to wallet money. Njoy Cabs will not pay any interest on the amount maintained by you in your Njoy Wallet.Refill of Wallet: Your Wallet can be refilled, using any of the pre-paid payment options only. You will be able to recharge your Wallet up to an amount of minimum ₹100 in one instance. There is no need to maintain a minimum balance.Refund of Wallet Amount: Your Wallet comprises of three types of balances- Promotional balance (which is credit granted by Us purely for promotional or goodwill purposes).), Topped-up balance (which is a prepaid amount that You added to the Wallet to pay for future trip on Njoy Cabs) and Topped-up balance (prepaid amount) as well as the Promotional balance added to the Wallet will be non-refundable. Limitation of Liability: In no event will Njoy Cabs will be liable for any money lying to your credit in wallet, any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Wallet or association with the Wallet.
- Without prejudice to the above, Njoy Cabs shall not be joint and/or severally held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the customer as a result of any failure by Njoy Cabs to provide a taxi to the customer within any stipulated time even if Njoy Cabs has agreed to provide the taxi or even if the customer has advised Njoy Cabs of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
- The customer shall indemnify Njoy Cabs from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Njoy Cabs may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the used of purposed use of the services by the customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
- Njoy Cabs is hereby authorised to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the customer uses the mobile phone to make a taxi booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the customer.
- Njoy Cabs shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate or cancel booking of taxis done by the customer.
- You may cancel your booking with us any time before the schedule date and time of your pick-up by calling us on our 24×7 Customer Care helpline number.Although a cancellation charge may be applicable as per the below schedule:
- If the pick up is from major cities (Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Mumbai, Nashik, Pune) cancellation is done more than 3 hours prior to the pick-up time: No Cancellation Charges will be levied on you
- For all other cities pick ups, if cancellation is done within 8 hours prior to the pick-up time: You are liable to pay 20% of the total booking amount as cancellation charges
- Njoy Cabs maximum liability is limited to refund of the amount of fare charged for the particular transaction, only in case the user has actually suffered any loss in the said trip and proved the same to the satisfaction of Njoy Cabs. For Airport or Bus or Railway station drops, Njoy Cabs is not liable for compensating customer for missing the flight/bus/train due to any delays or non availability of taxi.
- Njoy Cabs promotes all its customers to take full responsibility of their items. In case of the lost items inside the Cabs during the journey, Njoy cabs will try to locate the items on a best-effort basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- The courts of Vadodara, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by Njoy Cabs or the agreement or arrangement between Njoy Cabs and the customer.